Recommendations for VPN end point appliances?

Hewitt Tech hewitt_tech at comcast.net
Fri Jun 11 22:50:01 EDT 2004

Since we're on the topic of network hardware recommendations - does anyone
have any recommendations for VPN end point appliances. I had used some 3Com
3CR-856 firewall/router/VPN end points with good results but 3Com has
discontinued them. I ordered a pair of BEFSX41 LinkSys routers but haven't
been reading much in the way of good press. Apparently folks have been
having lot's of problems with them. I need them for a client that wants to
have secure access to their office from a remote worker's home office. Any
suggestions?

-Alex