Recommendations for VPN end point appliances?

Jerry Feldman gaf at blu.org
Sat Jun 12 08:38:01 EDT 2004

Boston User Groups purchased a Sonic Wall router and they are very happy
with it.
BTW: there is a dealer in Waltham, who is very good, Dennis Maher at CPU
Sales. The BLU bought some memory and SCSI drives for a new server a few
years ago, and Dennis' partner delivered it to the BLU BarBQ complete
with a case of beer.

My group at Compaq in Marlborough also used CPU sales for stuff they had
to get outside.