OT: Looking for SCO Unix 3.2 v42

Jim Ferreira boojum at adelphia.net
Tue Jun 22 11:37:00 EDT 2004

 Well to be honest, I am a little concerned about licensing.

 Check with your lawyer types but since I have not shown
any propensity for trafficking warez if he arrested me I'd
claim entrapment. :)

 I don't know why he needs SCO software, he hasn't given me
any details. I assume it's related to a case he is working on.
Contrary to what you hear in the news these guys usually don't
comment about on-going investigations. They do have some great
stories about older cases!

 See http://www.ne-isfa.org for info about the organization
where I met these folks.

thanks,