GNHLUG Nashua meeting, Tomorrow, June 22nd at Marthas

Rob Lembree rob at savaJe.com
Tue Jun 22 17:29:01 EDT 2004

On Jun 22, 2004, at 3:24 PM, Bruce Dawson wrote:

> On Tue, 2004-06-22 at 15:12, Ed Lawson wrote:
>> Either way these last minute announcements make it difficult for those
>> with busy lives to plan for and attend a distant meeting which
>> is of interest as this one definitely is.  Not a new or unexpected
>> problem, just bummed.
>
> I echo the sentiments. For some reason, I thought the meeting was next
> week (last Wed of the month), and I had planned accordingly. Oh well.

The Nashua meeting is held on the 4th wednesday of the month, which !=
the last Wednesday.

Sorry about the late announcement, I had the speaker some time ago, but
wasn't able to get the room until this week.  Something about little
kids and
startups make it hard to keep up sometimes.

> Maybe someone can tape it?

I'm sure that we can at least make an MP3 available!

--
Rob Lembree
Advanced Technology Group