Summer Nashua meetings

Rob Lembree rob at savaJe.com
Thu Jun 24 11:37:01 EDT 2004

Out next GNHLUG Nashua meeting will be on July 28th, and the following
will be August 25.  Since a lot of people are on vacation in the
summer, our
attendance seems to drop in these months.  I have a number of folks to
do talks,
but I'd prefer to hold the more formal talks for September, when we are
more
likely to have a bigger audience.  Some of these folks travel to speak
for us!

I'd like to have a "show and tell" session for the meeting on July 28.
You don't
have to bring a show and tell of course, but if you want to, please let
me know
so that I can get an idea of how many we'll have.  A show and tell is
perhaps 5
or 10 minutes of showing something cool that you've done with Linux, or
even
to try to sell everyone else on your favorite mailer or browser!  No
slides needed,
but we'll have a projector just in case.   I can also bring a laptop
for those who
want to show something, but don't have portable computes.

As an example, my topic will be "Stupid iPod Tricks With Linux".

Our August 25 meeting will likely just be a group of folks chatting
about Linux.
I don't plan to reserve a room for this, so we'll probably just sit at
our favorite
tables at Marthas and talk about Linux.  We'll start at 6:00.  Stay
tuned for more
details.  If the weather cooperates, we may have the meeting at Greeley
Park
with grills, burgers, etc.

--
Rob Lembree