best ISP in north country?

Dan Jenkins dan at rastech.com
Wed Mar 3 17:57:55 EST 2004

Randy Edwards wrote:

>> I'm sure this has been asked before but, what is (are) the best ISP
>> in north country?
>
>    The biggest is North Country Internet Access, ncia.net, based out
> of Berlin.  They do various IT support, networking, internet access
> and services, and also have a small computer retail/fix shop in
> downtown Berlin.  I know several people there and they're good folks.

I've worked with NCIA several times. They've generally been good. Had a
few inexperienced techs a few years ago.
MV Communications services a lot of the North Country. I recommend them
wholeheartedly. Also, MV tends to be
less expensive than NCIA for comparable services. (For example, NCIA
charges $10 per month for a static IP on a DSL
line; MV does not.)

--
Dan Jenkins (dan at rastech.com)
Rastech Inc., Bedford, NH, USA --- 1-603-624-7272