List Archive (Was: Re: p2p, anonymity and security)

Derek Martin invalid at pizzashack.org
Fri Mar 12 13:40:01 EST 2004

On Fri, Mar 12, 2004 at 07:19:24AM -0500, Travis Roy wrote:
> If that is true, perhaps you shouldn't have your webpage address in
> your sig:

If you send me e-mail to any of the addresses listed in my domain
registration record, I assure you they will not reach me.

However, since you had no way to know that, but you DO know quite well
that I do not want my e-mail address posted in a public forum and did
it anwyay, I conclude that you have no regard for your fellow man.
Your momma would be proud, I'm sure...

-=-=-=-=-
Despite the ever-increasing complexities of human society and the advancement
of science and technology, the most perplexing problems that face most people
remain what to eat for lunch today, and who to sleep with tonight.
-=-=-=-=-