[gnhlug-announce] Fun Filled, Action Packed CentraLUG on Monday

David J Berube djberube at berubeconsulting.com
Wed Mar 31 16:10:01 EST 2004

Hello everybody,

Yes, CentraLUG has a meeting this coming monday. There'll be a brief
OpenOffice section, followed by another short presentation on Beowulf
clusters. If our minds aren't completely exhausted by the incredible
wonderfulness of those two topics, we will also have a brief discussion on how
to convert the evilness of Microsoft Access and SQL Server databases over to
the goodness of PostgreSQL.

It'll be an absolutely fantastic meeting.

Per usual, there will be copius amounts of caffeine - and free caffeine is
always good.

See you there,

David J Berube
Berube Consulting