Comcast blocking port 25? (not what you think)

Bruce Dawson jbd at codemeta.com
Mon May 10 15:01:00 EDT 2004

On Mon, 2004-05-10 at 12:15, Mark Komarinski wrote:
> I have a slight concern that my e-mail is going through comcast, but then
> again, if I really want secure I can use GPG.

In the [now] long and distant past, I had problems with them losing my
email. Sometimes it would never make it through. Then I got a dedicated
line (from Verizon, not Comcast). Now I have spammers chewing up all my
bandwidth.

The disadvantage of having an unfiltered dedicated IP address that's on
24x7.

--Bruce