openoffice spreadsheet->graph->eps question

Kevin D. Clark kevin_d_clark at access-4-free.com
Tue May 25 21:45:00 EDT 2004

I have a silly question about OpenOffice.

I have some spreadsheets with some data that I am collecting.  Within
these spreadsheets, to help me interpret the data, I have setup some
graphs.

These graphs are useful, but I also need to take these graphs and
generate encapsulated postscript from them.  I can do this manually in
OpenOffice, by copying and pasting the graphs into a "drawing", and
then exporting the drawing as encapsulated postscript.

Is there a way to make this process automatic?  I'd like to be able to
maintain my data in my spreadsheet and have the encapsulated
postscript generated for me automatically.

Alternatively, is there some other spreadsheet package that I should
be looking at to provide this sort of functionality?

Thanks,

--kevin