VoIP software

Ed Robbins ed at erobbins.com
Wed Nov 17 11:29:00 EST 2004

I've been playing around with VoIP a lot lately.  If you want to see some
cool stuff, check out asterisk.  www.asterisk.org

I'm doing IAX2 calls from my house in NH to were I'm staying now in AZ.  I
bought a couple of SIP phones and had it setup in no time.  When I come
back for Thanksgiving, I'll have a full blown PBX running at my house with
autoattendant, voicemail, etc...

Ed