VoIP software

Ed Robbins ed at erobbins.com
Wed Nov 17 12:02:01 EST 2004

You don't have to put any money into it.  Check out some of the soft
phones from Xten or sipphone.  I actually bought a SIP phone for $89 just
so the wife wouldn't have to talk with a headset.  That's all I needed to
do the asterisk to asterisk comm.  I spent $100 to buy a card to hook up
an outside line, but I would recommend spending $130 for the next higher
version.

Ed