suggested meeting topic

Rob Lembree rob at savaJe.com
Tue Nov 30 22:07:01 EST 2004

Hi everyone,

	I don't yet have a speaker for the Nashua meeting this month, but had a
chat with someone last month about a possibly interesting topic.

	Would anyone be interested in a talk about Mac OS X for Linux users?

	I've been using a Mac since April for development, and I love it.  I've
heard that a lot of the Mac's newfound popularity has been from Linux
and
Unix users, and certainly this is a demographic that I'm part of.

	If there's interest, I'm happy to do this talk.  If not, I'm open to
suggestions!

Rob Lembree
Advanced Technology Group
SavaJe Technologies, Inc.