Toner cartridge for Kerry office

Jeff Kinz jkinz at kinz.org
Mon Oct 4 21:11:01 EDT 2004

On Tue, Oct 05, 2004 at 09:53:32AM +0900, Derek Martin wrote:
> I'm not a Kerry fan either, and generally I'm no fan of Democrats...
> But it saddens me to think that intelligent people can find ways to
> justify supporting GWB.  By all appearances, he's nothing but a
> power-hungry war-mongering lunatic with an IQ of 67, who has no regard
> whatever for the international community, or even his own people.
>
> And it makes me a little nervous that Bush and Kerry both have
> publicly admitted to being members of the Skull and Bones, an elitist
> secret society which recruits its members at Yale University.  This is
> not conspiracy theorist fantasy; it's been reported by the major news
> media outlets:
>
>   http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/10/02/60minutes/main576332.shtml

Since skull and bones members have to leave the room anytime the society
gets mentioned, what will happen if somebody bring this up to the
candidates during the "town meeting - questions from the audience" style
debate thats coming up? ;-)

--
Linux/Open Source.  Now all your base belongs to you, for free.