Toner cartridge for Kerry office

Bill McGonigle bill at bfccomputing.com
Tue Oct 5 15:41:01 EDT 2004

I was thinking last time there was a topic amok - are there any MUA's
that have something like the old usenet 'killfile' functionality?
Sure, you could go setup a filter, but back in the day good Usenet
clients had a quick 'kill this thread' feature that could be set to
expire in n days so your killfile didn't clutter up with long-forgotten
threads.

That would be handy for lots of mailing lists.

-Bill

----
http://www.bfccomputing.com/    Text: bill+text at bfccomputing.com