Boston Linux Installfest XVIII Saturday Novmber 6, 2004 Channel 5, Needham

Jerry Feldman gaf at blu.org
Sun Oct 10 12:46:00 EDT 2004

Where: WCVB-TV Channel 5
Parking: parking is available.
When: Saturday November 6, 2004 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
What you need to bring: Your computer, monitor, power strips and your
                     Linux distribution.

COST: It's free! However, we DO have expenses, and contributions are
welcome. Please consider contributing $25 per machine.

Our next Linux Installfest will be held on Saturday, November 6, 2004
Our volunteers will help you to install Linux on your own system.  While
Linux runs on most systems, some systems do have configurations and
hardware that may not be supported. Please consult the following web
pages for hardware compatibility.

 Linux.ORG:http://www.linux.org/hardware/index.html
 Hardware HOWTO http://www.linuxdoc.org/HOWTO/Hardware-HOWTO.html
 Linux Frequently Asked Questions http://www.linuxdoc.org/