Verizon DSL

Travis Roy travis at scootz.net
Mon Oct 18 08:57:00 EDT 2004

paul.cour1 at verizon.net wrote:

>>From: Randy Edwards <redwards at golgotha.net>
>>Date: 2004/10/17 Sun PM 10:06:35 EDT
>

>> > Has anyone any experience with Verizon DSL?
>>
>>Overall, I'm very happy with it.  I get great speed .
>

> So would you quote the speed that you get, please?

Somebody elses speed isn't going to help you much. DSL depends on
various factors including distance from the CO and quality of your house
wiring.

I used to get 768/768 ADSL from MV, but due to the crappy wiring in my
building I didn't always hit those speeds. I'm hoping at my new location
  being in a much newer building and being only 700ft (yes seven
hundred) from the CO will help. I'm also switching to 1500/386 ADSL.