Verizon DSL

Thomas Charron twaffle at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 17:31:15 EDT 2004

  Aye, they have additional charges for additional puters.  But that
doesnt mean you cant have several others BEHIND a NAT, which is the
case of most of us..

  They ARE very picky about where you are, though.  They can only pull
it off becouse they're hooking up to their own equipment, which means
they arent simply reselling Verizon..