PHP wizard needed

Travis Roy travis at scootz.net
Wed Oct 27 14:19:00 EDT 2004

The html is a report for our customers.. I want to grab the 95th
percentile number..

	<TR>

		<TD WIDTH="170">95th Percentile:</TD>

		<TD>9.88 Kbits/second</TD>

		<TD WIDTH="350"></TD>

	</TR>

That's what the code looks like, I want to feed the html file and get
the output of "9.88 Kbits/second" and nothing else.