Linuxppc Developer Contest

Jeff Smith jsmith at alum.mit.edu
Sun Oct 31 17:26:01 EST 2004

Jon maddog Hall maddog at li.org said:

>>wonder where they _did_ advertise it...

> Having worked for Digital's Marketing Group, I might
guess they put it at the
> Microsoft developer's site.

About on linuxformat magazine's
(http://www.linuxformat.co.uk) answer on electronic
publishing - they "determined the format most appropriate
to their audience" which "unfortunately at this time does
not have a linux client."  Reality (I suspect):  clueless
owner company chose one format for all their magazines.

(note:  Linux Format is a good, but expensive magazine on
this side, comes with CD's or DVD of linux software.  Lots
of good tips as well - but the owning company also
publishes a large # of windows specific magazines).

jeff