Verizon offering 3Mbps

Brian Riley (maillist) n1bq_list at wulfden.org
Thu Sep 9 14:40:01 EDT 2004

The  latency will kill you for fast twitch gaming. No question about it.

All in all DSL or cable is a better deal. Satellite is really for us guys
who live where the cable/phone guys don't want to spend the money on the
infrastructure and the local towns don''t have the balls to stand up to them
and say 'wire the whole town or wire nothing!'

Cheers ... BBR