Captive-ntfs

Ted Roche tedroche at tedroche.com
Wed Sep 22 13:44:01 EDT 2004

Is it possible that a delayed-write in the cache isn't being written to
disk until after the restore from hibernate? Try turning off hard disk
caching: right-mouse click on the disk in Explorer, Properties,
Hardware tab, Properties (yes, again!), Policies, and uncheck the
checkbox.

Ted Roche
Ted Roche & Associates, LLC
http://www.tedroche.com