IRC anyone?

Numberwhun numberwhun at comcast.net
Sat Sep 25 13:30:01 EDT 2004

Paul Lussier wrote:

>Anyone interested in an open GNHLUG IRC channel?
>
>I was thinking of starting one on freenode.  If anyone is interested,
>I'll start the channel and y'all can just show up to #gnhlug :)
>
>Seeya,
>Paul
>--

Personally I think it is a great idea!  Just in case anyone else is
using it on non-*nix machines, I am accessing the IRC via Trillian
without any problems.  Simply go into connection manager; set your Chat
medium to IRC and fill in the information in the right middle section,
starting with Servername.  Then after you have filled all of that info
out, click on "Save personal info" and then 'connect'.  Once connected,
the Grey IRC botton in the Trillian online/offline user display window
should be lit.  Right click on it, click join channel and type in
#gnhlug and hit ok.

Regards,

Jeff Kirkland
(jlk)