[OT] You lose a little piece of your soul when you run Windows :-(

Bill McGonigle bill at bfccomputing.com
Tue Apr 5 17:18:01 EDT 2005

That's a great story.  Thanks for passing it along.

On Apr 5, 2005, at 10:03, Randy Edwards wrote:

> College student buys XP at an academic
> discount, realizes he has to reformat his hard drive to install it

Really?  Anybody have a pointer that confirms this?  The only sites I
found suggest that the academic version is an upgrade-only edition.

-Bill
-----
bill at bfccomputing.com           Mobile: 603.252.2606
http://www.bfccomputing.com/    Pager: 603.442.1833
AIM: wpmcgonigle                Skype: bill_mcgonigle