I find this *really* annoying

Bill McGonigle bill at bfccomputing.com
Thu Apr 7 19:57:01 EDT 2005

On Apr 7, 2005, at 15:22, Paul Lussier wrote:

>> Out of curiosity, what was the exact reason why spamblock.outblaze.com
>> blocked your mail?  Was it solely because you are using a dynamic IP?
>
> Yep, sure was, they referenced this url (actually one real close to
> it, since I randomly changed the IP address :)

There are good ways and bad ways to filter mail.  I use SpamAssassin,
and I have an SORBS test, but it doesn't get more than a point or two.
So if you're just sending me mail it's going to get through.  If you're
sending me mail about en7argement products your SORBS hit will probably
combine with other tests to push you over the edge and you'll get
flagged as spam.

If someone is using SORBS as a sole criteria to reject mail, well,
that's not really too smart (for my definition of smart).

-Bill
-----
bill at bfccomputing.com           Mobile: 603.252.2606
http://www.bfccomputing.com/    Pager: 603.442.1833
AIM: wpmcgonigle                Skype: bill_mcgonigle