ODBC question

Bill McGonigle bill at bfccomputing.com
Mon Apr 11 10:32:00 EDT 2005

On Apr 11, 2005, at 09:22, Dan Coutu wrote:

> I've used FreeTDS very successfully to do just what you want. It
> performed very well and
> was pretty straightforward to install and configure.

ditto, back in '99 or so it was working fine so by now it ought to be
close to done. :)

Historically, TDS is the Sybase wire protocol - Microsoft SQL Server
was once Sybase SQL Server.

-Bill
-----
bill at bfccomputing.com           Mobile: 603.252.2606
http://www.bfccomputing.com/    Pager: 603.442.1833
AIM: wpmcgonigle                Skype: bill_mcgonigle