OT: PanAm from Pease to Orlando

Bruce Dawson jbd at codemeta.com
Tue Apr 12 09:05:01 EDT 2005

We've flown this several times as the first leg of a longer trip. The
Pease/Sanford leg was never a problem. However, we never (out of 4 trys)
made it out of the Sanford FL airport on time (always to San Juan) -
there were always either weather or equipment delays.

Other than connections, I found everything else a breeze - the parking
was good, the times were OK (not great, but not bad either). I don't
remember much about food - we tend to take our own anyway.

--Bruce