sendmail SMARTHOST

Paul Lussier p.lussier at comcast.net
Thu Apr 14 09:55:01 EDT 2005

I forgot:

DISCLAIMERS:

Any or all parts of the previous message may be factually or
fictionally incorrect, will no doubt, be dutifully harped upon, picked
apart, mercilessly disected, analyzed, and used to harass me by the
likes of Ben Scott, Derek, Matt, and probably countless others.

By sending any mail with any or no content whatsoever to this list, it
is implicitly understood and agreed upon by the sender that they could
be submitted to the mind-numbing torture described above without any
apparent provocation on their part, and absolutely no warning from the
above mentioned list pedants.

This email is intended for the use of the individual addressee(s)
named above and may contain information that is confidential,
privileged or unsuitable for overly sensitive persons with low
self-esteem, no sense of humour or irrational religious beliefs. If
you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or
copying of this email is not authorised (either explicitly or
implicitly) and constitutes an irritating social faux pas. Unless the
word absquatulation has been used in its correct context somewhere
other than in this warning, it does not have any legal or grammatical
use and may be ignored. No animals were harmed in the transmission of
this email, although the yorkshire terrier next door is living on
borrowed time, let me tell you. Those of you with an overwhelming fear
of the unknown will be gratified to learn that there is no hidden
message revealed by reading this warning backwards, so just ignore
that Alert Notice from Microsoft: However, by pouring a complete
circle of salt around yourself and your computer you can ensure that
no harm befalls you and your pets. If you have received this email in
error, please add some nutmeg and egg whites and place it in a warm
oven for 40 minutes. Whisk briefly and let it stand for 2 hours before
icing.

This message represents the official view of the voices in my head.

By sending an email to ANY of my addresses you are agreeing that:

   1. I am by definition, "the intended recipient"

   2. All information in the email is mine to do with as I see fit and
      make such financial profit, political mileage, or good joke as
      it lends itself to. In particular, I may quote it on usenet.

   3. I may take the contents as representing the views of your company.

   4. This overrides any disclaimer or statement of confidentiality
      that may be included on your message.
--

Seeya,
Paul