PHP Meeting in Cambridge 5/5/05

Paul Lussier p.lussier at comcast.net
Thu Apr 14 22:53:01 EDT 2005

Greg Rundlett <greg at freephile.com> writes:

> Horde is both a piece of software and a project. The Horde Project
> comprises a set of Web-based productivity, messaging, and
> project-management applications. The Horde Framework is a common
> code-base used by Horde applications, including libraries and a common
> user interface.

Wow, I didn't even know Horde was still around.  I vaguely remember
doing something with this a few years ago.  I think they had a
web-based IMAP client or something.  But the rest of the Horde suite
was vaporware.  So, what's the current status of this project, what
are they doing, and are they ever going to finish?

--

Seeya,
Paul