Linux Made Easy: Linspire 5.0

Dan Jenkins dan at rastech.com
Sun Apr 24 21:42:00 EDT 2005

Paul Lussier wrote:

>Dan Jenkins <dan at rastech.com> writes:
>
>>Having said that, in-house most of our systems aren't as fast. (I'm
>>sending this from a 1 GHz with 256 MB.)
>>

>Heh, this is coming from a dual PIII-450Mhz w/ 756MB!
>Of course, I've always lived on the decaying edge of technology.
>Heck, my TV still has knobs and isn't "cable ready"! :)

TV? First I'd have to get one, for it to have knobs. :-D

Most of our in-house systems for our use, to be honest, are trade-ins
(or assembled from parts of discarded systems).
They meet our needs and reduce the waste stream. We're too frugal to buy
new when there's no need. ;-)

--
Dan Jenkins (dan at rastech.com)
Rastech Inc., Bedford, NH, USA --- 1-603-206-9951