Why I hate MS

Travis Roy travis at scootz.net
Tue Apr 26 12:45:02 EDT 2005

And people wonder why I don't trust certifications.

(generally) they don't teach you anything, they just teach you how to
pass a test and get a pretty cert on the wall. It's even more the case
when it comes to MS certs.

Hell, I'm a "certified solaris administrator" but because I never really
worked on a solaris box, all the specific solaris stuff is lost on me..
Not that I couldn't find the info I needed in 5mins on the interweb. To
me that's more important then a stupid piece of paper.