PCI wireless NICs

Randy Edwards redwards at golgotha.net
Thu Aug 4 13:58:01 EDT 2005

   The last time I checked, the G version of the wireless "standard" did not
have any GNU/Linux support.

   Could someone recommend any PCI wireless NICs that have good Linux support?
I strongly prefer something that has free drivers, as I want to avoid
semi-supported and binary drivers such as nVidia's and others.

 TIA.

--
One reason that few people are aware there are programs running the internet
is that they never crash in any significant way: the free software underlying