HELP! DNS hell!

jsf jfreeman at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 12:02:01 EDT 2005

I need to have a phone conversation with someone here about DNS.  I
recently moved my server from Boston to NY.. (from a very
unconventional but useful setup in Boston to a single IP address on
Speakeasy's DSL in NY).

I need to get DNS, mail and www back on line and I realize I'm making
a mess of things.

Anyone who truly understands this stuff PLEASE email me a phone number
a time for me to call... I'll gladly post a post-mortem to the list
but for now I have to get out of the whole I've put myself in.

;-)

Thanks in advance for anyone willing to offer me a 1/2 hour of their
time and expertise to put me on track.

Cheers,

Joshua