KMail stupid question

Fred puissante at lrc.puissante.com
Mon Aug 15 12:44:01 EDT 2005

Here's a stupid question regarding KMail -- actually Kontact --, which I've
recently switched to, dumping Evolution for its lack of the same. :-)

I like KMail's seperation of identity and email accounts -- the only problem
is that I keep forgetting to change identity to to match the account I'm in.
Is there a way to configure KMail so that each account has is own default
identity? Considering I have over 20 email accounts, this is an important
feature I *need*.

Or perhaps there is a way I can write a trigger script that will do the same?

Any information in this regard will be *highly* appreciated!

-Fred