DHTML Tutorial

Cole Tuininga colet at code-energy.com
Mon Aug 15 16:39:01 EDT 2005

Hi all,

For a long time, I've been doing what very little Javascripting I've
needed to do by referencing an *old* (published 19997) Visual Quickstart
book, and keeping to Javascript 1.0, maybe Javascript 1.1.  In other
words, I haven't really updated my knowledge in this area in more than 7
or 8 years.

It's time to update methinks.

I was wondering if folks have a "favorite" tutorial or resource (be it
online or dead tree) for learning modern javascript and dhtml coding and
techniques?  I'm looking for standards compliant stuff here - no IE only
stuff...

ADVthanksANCE

--
Technical prowess can only compensate for a finite amount of
managerial stupidity.

Cole Tuininga
Lead Developer
Code Energy, Inc