MerriLUG: NO meeting tonight.

Ted Roche tedroche at tedroche.com
Thu Aug 18 11:25:01 EDT 2005

Okie-doke. I'll be "down south" in Nashua to tell the tale of
surviving (or not) my MySQL Core Certification exam this afternoon,
and maddog has threatened to show a slideshow of scantily clad
ancient Mexican ruins or something like that (see "Nashua meeting Thr
18 Aug 2005?"). Probably a good night to stay home <g>.

Does your absence mean there's no projector?