MerriLUG: NO meeting tonight.

Jon maddog Hall maddog at li.org
Thu Aug 18 11:45:01 EDT 2005

tedroche at tedroche.com said:
> maddog has threatened to show a slideshow of scantily clad ancient Mexican
> ruins or something like that (see "Nashua meeting Thr   18 Aug 2005?").
> Probably a good night to stay home <g>.

Hey!  Nice thing to say about my slide show of scantily clad ruined Mexicans.
And don't forget the bonus of someone actually asking what you want to do with
the group (keep it clean.....)

> Does your absence mean there's no projector?

Now how am I going to do my slide show without one?  I will be bringing one,
and maybe (if y'all real nice to me) a real screen for once instead of the
back of someone's T-shirt.

md
--
Jon "maddog" Hall
Executive Director           Linux International(R)

Board Member: Uniforum Association, USENIX Association

(R)Linux is a registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in several countries.
(R)Linux International is a registered trademark in the USA used pursuant
   to a license from Linux Mark Institute, authorized licensor of Linus
   Torvalds, owner of the Linux trademark on a worldwide basis
(R)UNIX is a registered trademark of The Open Group in the USA and other
   countries.