Mem utilization on Red Hat 9 brain tickler.

Steven W. Orr steveo at syslang.net
Sat Aug 20 14:54:01 EDT 2005

On Saturday, Aug 20th 2005 at 11:51 -0400, quoth Michael ODonnell:

=>
=>
=>The standard x86 kernels can handle 2Gb wthout any special
=>options or parameters, so the issue is almost certainly
=>something specific to your machine, maybe a BIOS setting?
=>
=>> I hate getting old. :-(
=>
=>Understood, tho most folks agree that it's superior to
=>all currently available alternatives...

No! It's a Red Hat 9 machine. That's the point.

steveo at syslang.net