disk scrubber for Linux?

Jeff Kinz jkinz at kinz.org
Fri Dec 9 09:49:01 EST 2005

On Fri, Dec 09, 2005 at 09:09:32AM -0500, Michael ODonnell wrote:
> Sectors can also have transient errors caused
> by cosmic rays or Flying Spaghetti Monster's noodly appendage;

According to my sacred scrolls this can be prevented by performing a
simple ceremony involving the burning of a few (no less than three)
"Intelligent Design"(TM) pamphlets on any nearby altar. If there is
no altar nearby, use the desk of any corporate officer.

If pamphlets aren't available, you may substitute any nearby proponent
of "Intelligent Design"(TM).

To guarantee results, the burnt offering should be followed by a small
cash donation (non-deductible) in support of my upcoming pilgrimage to
the FSM retreat on the Baja coast of Mexico in early February.

Blessings on you all in his Noodley Name.

sincerely, "The Holy Meatball"
Pasta City, New Mexico.

speech recognition software may have been used to create this e-mail

"The greatest dangers to liberty lurk in insidious encroachment by men
of zeal, well-meaning but without understanding." - Brandeis