Voip teleophony - Anyone know Packet-8 or others?

Jeff Macdonald macfisherman at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 18:19:00 EST 2005

On 12/13/05, Mark Komarinski <mkomarinski at wayga.org> wrote:
> Tivo2Go is really nice too.  Along with the HME apps like Galleon.
>
> Now if only I could get it to find my SlimServer...

ditto....

I'm working on a side project at home - I call it TiVoCast. The
general idea is to marry Buffalo's LinkServer or the newer Gigabit
models with a Galleon style system but use Perl instead of Java. In
other words, have a stand alone device that can archive show's from
your TiVo or use bittorrent to pull stuff off the net and transcode as
needed.

If anyone wants to help, let me know.

--
Jeff Macdonald