New member saying 'howdy' --

Adam Helbling ahelblin at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 11:15:01 EST 2005

Hello GNHLUG,

I just found out about this LUG through a contact at the NASIOC.com boards.
I was extremely happy to find out that such a group existed here in my area.
I was active in the UMassLUG when I was a student in Amherst, MA. I
graduated last spring and have been working in the area since August as a
software engineer. I graduated with a B.S in CS and a concentration in
Information Assurance. (I also have a B.S. in Mathematics). I still consider
myself fairly new to the area, my fiancee and I have been living here since
May. I grew up in Southern CT, and so far I am enjoying NH.

It seems like this is a very well organized group and I am glad to see you
use TWiki, it's such a powerful tool. Since graduating I have felt out of
the loop from the CS/Linux/Security/<insert what have you here> scene, and I
hope this group can help fill the void :).

I plan to attend the MerriLUG meetings, and look forward to my first this
coming Thursday.

/waves

Adam H.