[DLSLUG-Discuss] book / library news (cross posted)

Python python at venix.com
Wed Dec 14 15:43:01 EST 2005

On Wed, 2005-12-14 at 12:31 -0800, Roger wrote:
> Dear Lloyd and Bill,
>
> I'm not sure I understand.
> Can anyone of us use the coupon?

Yes, they provided a stack of paper to be distributed that included the
instructions for online purchases.  We are trying to avoid driving all
over NH handing out pieces of paper.  I should have used the plural in
my original email.

> Is that a coupons that the individuals in the LUG's can use?
YES.

> Should we just tell you what books we would like to see in the DLSLUG library and you would use
> the coupon to buy books for the public DLSLUG library?

Well, if people were willing to donate the balance due, sure.

> Sincerely,
> Roger

Thanks for helping us assemble a good FAQ.

> --- Python <python at venix.com> wrote:
>
> > We have a 	c o u p o n 	from Addison-Wesley publishers for 40%.  It can
> > be used online at:
> >
> > http://www.awprofessional.com
> > http://www.phptr.com
> > http://www.ibmpressbooks.com
> >
> > The online code is
> > 	USERGROUP
> > case sensitive and you get to enter it at the third step (payment method
> > step) of the checkout process.
> >
> > It expires Jan 10, 2006.  If you should need a paper version, I have
> > scanned it and can email a PDF.
> >

> > Bill McGonigle has provided ten books for the library.
> > http://dlslug.org/library.html
> > provides the list.  These are older books, but still relevant.
> >
> > --
> > Lloyd Kvam
> > Venix Corp

Lloyd Kvam