ProBIND2 (Re: DNS: BIND vs. WinDNS)

Ben Scott dragonhawk at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 19:41:00 EST 2005

On 12/14/05, Travis Roy <travis at scootz.net> wrote:
> Turns out there's ProBIND2, and it's SWEET.

  You might mention *why*... :-)

  (Yes, I know I could Google for it myself, and research it, and all
that.   But:  Travis has already done (at least a little of) that.  If
he posts his thoughts once, we all benefit from it.  Big benefit
multiplier there.  Plus I find it more useful when opinions come from
a known quantity, rather then some random person on the web.  (Not
everyone here knows Travis, of course, but they at least have his post
history to go by.)  (And, yes, I *am* going for a world record for
most convoluted use of parenthetical remarks.  (Just in case you were
wondering.  (I know you probably weren't.))  (Yes, I'm kidding (about
the world record part).)))

-- Ben "Mmmmm, parentheses" Scott