ProBIND2 (Re: DNS: BIND vs. WinDNS)

Paul Lussier p.lussier at comcast.net
Thu Dec 15 08:45:01 EST 2005

Ben Scott <dragonhawk at gmail.com> writes:

> On 12/14/05, Travis Roy <travis at scootz.net> wrote:
>> Turns out there's ProBIND2, and it's SWEET.
>
>   You might mention *why*... :-)

And you might also include a URL.  As Ben mentioned, sure, we could
google for it, or look on freshmeat, but if you can, why not help
others save time when you can.  Another benefit that at least I derive
from having the URL in the e-mail is the ability to instantly bookmark
it to my del.icio.us account with relevant tags.  I've found this to
be immensely useful for all sorts of things.  Not the least of which
is, later when either I have time, or someone asks me about something,
I can usually remember the minimal fact that I bookmarked *something*
to delicious and using the related tags search, quickly find it.

It's usually a lot faster than googling for things or searching e-mail
archives :)
--

Seeya,
Paul