NetTracker alternative

David Ecklein dave at diacad.com
Mon Dec 19 20:47:01 EST 2005

Gee whiz, Greg - if everyone described in one sentence what they might mean
by their jargon, following this list would be like drinking from a tsunami,
not just a firehose.

You Linux insiders keep me agoogling on pretty near any item of interest,
since much of this stuff is neither intuitively obvious, nor can be derived
from Maxwell's equations.

Even among the cogniscenti, I suspect there is bound to be, sooner or later,
something mentioned here that someone is unfamiliar with.

Dave E.