Help me avoid Exchange

Drew Van Zandt drew.vanzandt at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 09:26:00 EST 2005

Also make sure that the Exchange server isn't retardedly configured to e.g.
block all incoming .zip / .exe attachments.  While this is argued to be
necessary for security by some IT departments, it's complete hell for an
engineer trying to use the system... heck, .zip and .exe attachments are
most of the reason I use email at all!  (renaming doesn't even work with
some of the brain-damaged configs I've faced, it scans the attachment for
the magic numbers of compressed files etc.)

--Drew Van Zandt