dual boot from either Red Hat Enterprise AS or Fedora?

Zhao Peng greenmt at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 01:11:01 EST 2005

Hi,

Right now I'm having Red Hat Enterprise AS installed on my desktop
computer (which has only one hard drive). I'm wondering if I can also
put Fedora on it so that I can dual boot from either Red Hat Enterprise
AS or Fedora.

I know that dual-boot system (Windows and Linux) is quite common, but
not sure about dual-boot of 2 linux systems. Would 2 hard drives make it
doable? Or 1 hard drive is enough (as long as I have at least 2
partitions on it)

Any input is appreciated.

Zhao