Follow-up: Red Hat / Fedora dual boot

Zhao Peng greenmt at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 19:01:02 EST 2005

Thank you folks. Now I was able to start qtparted from shell as root.

But, I ran into the following error message:

"Filesystem has incompatible feature enabled"

Same error happened when I used parted. Not surprising, I believe qtparted
is sort of GUI version of parted.

I googled and found no good solution to solve the problem above.

The whole dual-boot thing has been time-consuming, and I think it's time for
me to forget it and get some real work done.

Thank you all again.

Zhao