Multiple list addrs (was Debian flamewar)

Kevin D. Clark clark_k at pannaway.com
Thu Feb 10 09:10:01 EST 2005

Jeff Kinz <jkinz at kinz.org> writes:

> Have to agree though.  Isn't the gnhlug-discuss address is redundant
> with discuss at gnhlug?   Unless there is some historical reason that the
> longer one is needed.

IIRC, the other day I subscribed Gmane to
gnhlug-discuss at mail.gnhlug.org because that is the address that the
footer told me to use.  So, at the very least, let's not completely
get rid of this.

--kevin
--
GnuPG ID: B280F24E                     And the madness of the crowd
alumni.unh.edu!kdc                     Is an epileptic fit