Multiple list addrs (was Debian flamewar)

Bruce Dawson jbd at codemeta.com
Thu Feb 10 11:59:28 EST 2005

As usual, I'm responsible for the two addresses. The discuss at gnhlug.org
is an alias for gnhlug-discuss at mail.gnhlug.org, and was created because
someone complained about the real address being too hard to
type/remember.

There are insurmountable technical reasons (as far as I'm concerned) for
keeping gnhlug-discuss at mail.gnhlug.org, so if anything, we should remove
discuss at gnhlug.org. I suspect the reason discuss at gnhlug.org is appearing
in mail messages, is because someone's MUA is placing it on the address
line; I don't believe its in any mailman definitions anywhere.

Is everyone in agreement with this? [I say, ducking in advance.]

--Bruce